The ICICI credit card is one offered through Canada and as with other types of credit cards, it offers a number of benefits. Issued through ICICI Bank of Canada, this bank provides cardholders with an online service that makes it possible to check account balances, see transactions, view current interest rates and fees, and even make an ICICI credit card payment online.
While making the ICICI credit card payment online is great, this internet service is available 24 hours a day to any customers of the ICICI Bank of Canada. Today, more and more cardholders want access to account details and because of high demand, banks all over the world are creation solutions such as this one by ICICI Bank. In fact, for a full year, you can actually download your credit card and bank statements using MS Money, Word, and Excel to your computer to view or print them off in the privacy of the home or view the information on the computer screen.
How To Make A ICICI Credit Card Payment Online
Of course, prior to being able to make an ICICI credit card payment online, you first need to register to the bank’s website so you would have access.
- If you open a checking or savings account with this bank, you would be mailed a 10-digit TRN or Temporary Reference Number that you would change upon receipt.
- If you do not have a bank or savings account but you have a credit card with the ICICI Bank of Canada, you would still be required to register at which time you would choose an identification and password.
- Next, to make an ICICI credit card payment online, log onto the website and in the “Online Banking” box, click on the “Personal Login” button.
- This will take you to a screen that requires your chosen identification and password.
- If you were logging on for the first time, you would use the TRN and then follow the site’s instructions for changing the identification and password to something of your choosing.
- Then, you would simply click on “Credit Card Payments” and “Click to Pay.”
- Once inside this menu, you would have the option of paying the ICICI credit card payment online using money from the checking or savings account you have with the ICICI Bank of Canada or from financial resources with another financial institution.
- At that point, the credit card number would be entered, followed by the dollar amount for the payment that you want to pay on the card.
- Once you enter that information for making an ICICI credit card payment online, the system would take you to the bank that you chose to fund the card.
- At this point, you would need to enter your identification and password set up for the specific bank, look over the information carefully to make sure you are paying on the right card and in the right amount, and if everything checks out, submit the payment.
If you have a card and you need to make an ICICI credit card payment online for dues, you will actual save month. The reason is that this particular Canadian bank does not charge customers online banking fees. Therefore, managing the credit card account online is actually a more cost-efficient method. Now in saying that, depending on the type of card and the exact transaction being done, you may be charged a small service fee.