The Canadian Tire Options Mastercard is a credit card that is retail oriented. It is accepted throughout the globe at any number of outlets. It is a very popular card with many shoppers. Some of its benefits include protection from fraud over the Internet, cash advances and savings on products found in the store.
If you wish to apply for this credit card then you can use the Canada Tire Options Mastercard credit card payment online system found at the website. There is an online application to be found there. Another option is to visit a Canadian Tire store in your area. You can fill out an application at the Customer Service desk or seek assistance from one of the field marketing representatives at the store. You could also call the toll-free number found at the website.
Still another option is to fill out an application at a customer service desk located at a Canadian Tire Gas Bar. Once you have been approved for a card and have it sent to you, you can use the Options Mastercard from Canadian Tire to buy practically anything you want. You can also use it to pay your bills. In return for using your card every bill payment earns you Canadian Tire “Money” rewards.
Paying Your Canada Tire Options Mastercard Credit Card Payment
Once you are approved for a card and are ready to pay your bill you can make a Canadian Tire Options Mastercard credit card payment in a variety of ways.
- You can visit a Canadian Tire store and pay in cash, with a check or with a debit card at the Customer Service desk.
- Most banking establishments will accept payments in Canada.
- You can also find the mailing address for the company in Toronto, Ontario and mail your payment there.
- You can also pay your bill over the Internet through the service offered by your bank.
- You can register for the My Online account to use it to track the use of your credit card.
- Once you have signed up for it you will be able to look at your account every time of the day or night.
- You can receive information on updates to the Canada Tire Options Mastercard credit card payment system, as well as information about your balance and any purchases.
Using this system you can update your personal information over the web, such as changing your address and/or telephone number and changing any information about your employment. There are also money management tools in place that you can download to make your life so much easier!