The Gap has so much to offers its customers both on and offline! The Gap credit card payment online was created for the use of interested customers for their personal use. The Gap credit card is a store rewards card that offers plenty of discounts on brand new merchandise sold by the department store change Money is the issuer of the Gap credit card. Only those who have a fair to good credit history would qualify for the Gap credit card. Those who are approved for such a card will be pleased to discover that there is a great deal of payment flexibility.
How To Pay Gap Credit Card Payment Online
When it comes using the Gap credit card payment online system here are the steps you need to follow:
- Logon to the Gap website
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on where it reads Gap Credit Cards
- Look to the top right hand corner of the page where you should see the words “Have a Card?” Click on this
- Login to your account from here. If you are a first time user then you will have to create an account before you go any further
- Once your login has been successful then click on the icon that reads “Pay Bill Online.”
- Before proceeding any further you will need to provide pertinent information including your checking account number and the routing number of your bank.
- Type in the amount of money you wish to pay.
- Finally, click submit and you are done!
The Gap credit card payment online system is convenient, easy to use and takes only a few minutes out of your day. There are some important considerations you must bear in mind when using the online service for making your payments to the Gap department store.
Keep the processing period for your card in mind. Once you make an online payment it will post to your account within approximately 72 hours. The process is fast but not instantaneous. However for new users to the online system it may take up to five to seven days for all of your banking information and your credit status to be verified.
If you wish to cancel a payment or a payment schedule all together are you able to do that? You can cancel a payment if it is still showing the status of pending. If the payment has already been processed then cancelling it may be possible but it can cause a tremendous amount of hassle.
Gap Credit Card Benefits
In addition to making Credit card payments online easily, Credit cardholders enjoy a number of benefits and savings that are exclusive to the Credit card. cardholders enjoy advanced notice of new trends in sales events, special offers for birthdays, 10% off all gap, Old Navy and piper time stores on Tuesdays, and of course access to your account 24 seven.
gap credit card holders also are entitled to reward points, including five points for every dollar spent at an additional purchases made elsewhere using the Gap Visa card. when cardholders reach 1000 points they receive $10. Periodically members will be entitled to upgrade their cards and receives additional perks and bonuses.