Paying your credit card on time every month is something that you should establish as a regular habit. It should become a normal part of your monthly routine. If you do not pay your bill by the due date then you will subject to late fees. The later you leave it the worse the fees will be. The same goes for missing a payment. These are all credit mishaps that can cause you problems and can damage your credit rating. When late fees find their way onto your credit report this causes your credit score to drop. What this means for you at this point is that you have to deal with higher interest payments and will have a problem when you apply for loans in the future.
Those who have a Capital One Mastercard can pay their monthly bill through the Capital One Mastercard payment online service. This is a free service that is extended to Capital One customers. If you decide to start using the online banking service then when the payment is reflected in your account depends upon when you made the payment.
Making a Capital One Mastercard Payment Online
The speediest and easiest way to make your Capital One payment is to use the Capital One Mastercard payment online service. Writing checks will become a thing of the past for you. All you need to do in order to register is to login to the Capital One website and create an online account for yourself. Then you can set up monthly payments to be taken out of your primary account on designated days. The whole process takes only a matter of minutes and involves no headaches whatsoever. You can learn everything you need to by going to the Capital One website. Take a look for yourself at the website
- If you make your payment before 3pm ET Monday through Saturday then it will go through as a same day transaction.
- The transaction will be processed as a next day transaction if you make it after 3pm ET anytime between Monday and Friday.
- If the Capital One Mastercard payment online is put through on a Saturday after 3pm ET then it will go through on Monday.
- If it is put through on a Sunday then it will be processed the next day, on Monday. Be aware that you are only permitted one online payment a day for each account you have.
- You can also only have one pending payment on your Capital One Mastercard at any given time.