Walmart offers low cost savings on many items for your home, your yard and your entire family. Walmart is a department store that really does offer one stop shopping! Whether your baby needs new clothing or your school age child needs shoes, Walmart is ready to serve you. The same can be said if you need to buy some new dishes, a frying pan, a blender or some coat hangers. Whatever you need, Walmart has got you covered. This is true whether you shop at any of Walmart’s stores or order from Walmart’s website.
Any time you make a Walmart credit card payment online it is subject to the General Electric Money Bank (GEMB) policy. This policy supports the efforts of GE to keep all of its cardholder’s personal information as safe as possible. The policy is also the company’s guarantee that it will not sell or disclose any of your information after you have closed an account with Walmart.
The procedure for using the Walmart online system is very straightforward. Not only can you make payments in this manner but you can also schedule future payments and view your past and present credit card statements.
Steps to Make a Walmart Credit Card Payment Online
- To begin you must login to the Walmart site
- Find the section in the bottom left-hand area of the screen that says “Credit Cards.”
- Click it on.
- You then need to go to the financial services section and click on the link for “Access Your Account.”
- The computer will then take you to the page marked “Walmart Credit Card Online Account Services.”
- To guarantee that you are indeed on the correct page look for the logo that reads “Walmart Financial Services.”
- This should be found on the top left corner of your computer screen.
- The next stage in the Walmart credit card payment online process is to choose the “Pay Online” section. Once there click on “e-Bill/Bill Payment New!”
- From there follow the appropriate instructions.
- If you have done this before then sign in with your user ID. However if you are new to the system then you need to register first at the section marked “Personal Information.” You will need to type in your e-mail address (which will become your login ID), the password of your choosing and your zip code. The password you choose must be between six and eight characters and it must contain a combination of letters and numbers.
The more you use the Walmart credit card payment online system the easier it will become. Making payments in this fashion will become second nature to you before too long.