Shopping for furniture at Ikea can be an eye opening experience. The Ikea store has so much to offer and its selection is wide ranging. The Ikea credit card payment online system is both user friendly and convenient for all of its customers. Ikea is an international retailer of furniture and home products. The Ikea store got its start in Sweden in the year 1943. It has become the largest manufacturer of affordable furniture the world over.
The Ikea Company is thought to be a pioneer in its field when it comes to the flat-pack design of furniture. Other products it sells include garden furniture, bathroom accessories, children’s items, kitchen utensils, carpets and lighting products.
Not only is Ikea an excellent place to shop but it is also an excellent place to work. In 2006 the company was ranked number 96 in the list of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
The Ikea credit card is offered to customers in collaboration with GE Money. Many customers appreciate the ease of using the Ikea credit card payment online system to pay their bill when they have a balance owing. There is no annual fee for the card and it offers a low annual percentage rate on any purchases over $1,000 at any of its stores. Cardholders can also take advantage of special promotional deals that come up throughout the year. Another excellent aspect of the credit card is that it offers flexible payment options.
Making A Ikea Credit Card Payment Online
The online system at Ikea provides a superior level of convenience over sending checks through the mail or going to the store every month to pay the bill.
- The card provider makes security a top priority. In fact the company uses SSL (Secured Socket Layer) for all of its transactions.
- This technology is such that all information is encrypted when it is transmitted over the web. In other words, between the system you use and the GE Money system.
- What this means for cardholders is that payments can be made online through the Ikea credit card payment online service without any worries over online threats and identity theft.
- Besides making online payments, the online system at Ikea can also be used to view all transactions, manage your account and apply for a credit increase.
- It can also be used to change your address if you relocate.
- If you have already signed up for the online payment system then when you go to the Ikea homepage click on the sections that reads “Existing Cardholders Login Now.”
If you are new to the system then you must register for it first. Visit the website to learn more.