If you have routinely purchased hunting, fishing, or camping equipment, chances are you have encountered the name Cabela’s before. Their stores are found across the United States. You can also order directly from their catalog or from their website which boasts over 200,000 great outdoor items to choose from.
The Cabela’s Club Visa credit card allows holders to earn points that can be redeemed for free gear. Points are earned by using the credit card for purchases made anywhere that Visa is accepted. There are no limits to the points you can accrue and they never expire on accounts that remain in good standing.
The Cabela’s website offers free internet account services. Holders can make their Cabela’s Credit card payment online. Transactions can easily be downloaded to Quicken or Microsoft Money. Access is also provided to exclusive Club events and discounts not available to the general public.
Make a Cabelas Credit Card Payment Online
- After the banking information is set up, users “Make Online Payment” from the “Payments” drop down menu.
- Payments can be scheduled on business days before 5 p.m. Central time with a payment posting day of today.
- Payments submitted online will not be withdrawn every month, just on a one time basis.
- Although the Visa does offer an auto-pay option which can be scheduled to deduct the minimum due, a fixed amount, or the card balance.
- Auto-pay can be set up using the “Forms” option of the “Services” dropdown menu.
Making your Cabela’s Credit card payment online is a secure and useful alternative to sending checks through the mail. Aside from avoiding postage costs, you can be sure your payment will arrive on time, particularly if you use the auto-pay option. It also makes it much easier to monitor your account activity for any unauthorized purchases.
Cabelas Credit Card Features
Applying for the Cabela’s Club Visa card can be done quickly online. Qualifying applicants can get approved instantly and earn $15 toward their first purchase.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and United States citizens residing in the United States.
- Personal information must be submitted through their secured website. Information provided will include social security number, occupation, take home income and household income.
- Signing up for “Payment Assurance” will provide you with an added $10 of free gear for subscribing to their service which will stop any payments you owe to Cabela’s should you become involuntarily unemployed, hospitalized, or temporarily disabled.
- Consumers who spend often at Cabela’s will find the card’s benefits enticing and valuable toward earning points that can be used to acquire more sporting goods at less cost.